Our Head of Systems Development & Applications Services - Chris Reynolds, has been invited to speak at The Experts Conference 2020 - Office 365 and Active Directory training virtual congress on Wednesday 18 November.
This free two-day conference which begins on Tuesday 17 November, is sponsored by Quest and is described as the Microsoft training event of the year with in-depth, expert-led sessions designed to help you really understand the latest Office 365 and Active Directory trends.
Chris will be talking about how we leveraged Office 365 to maintain service and support during the Coronavirus pandemic, including:
- When you have a plan and the world changes; how do you make sure front-line services continue to be delivered?
- Our journey pre-Covid and where we got to
- Our immediate response to Covid and how services were ramped up, the issues this caused and how they were overcome and what others can learn from it
- How the requirement is evolving and deploying the extended feature set, as well as the implications of the new national N365 deal
- How we can all prepare ourselves and our users for the unknown.
Delegates will have face-to-face interaction with subject matter experts including Microsoft product managers and Microsoft MVPs, such as Chris McNulty, David Kennedy, Sean Metcalf and Randy Franklin Smith. The sessions will range from security to leveraging toolsets and making the most from your investment brought to life using real world examples.
To find out more or book your free place on the webinar please click here.