Our vision is to work as partners with commissioners and providers to deliver unprecedented transformational change.
We enable localities to 'deliver better with less' by developing the integrated systems and models of care needed, with efficiency and outstanding customer satisfaction.
We are proud to be part of the NHS and uphold its principles and core values in all that we do. We have also developed organisational values - icare - following feedback from our staff and our customers, which underpin our vision and drive our behaviour.
• Invest in our people - we are committed to finding and retaining talent, giving people the training and tools they need to be effective in their roles.
• Creative in our solutions - we enable networking and sharing of best practice throughout the organisation, including providing forums to highlight issues and find solutions.
• Ambitious - we are always striving to do better and be more proactive, for our staff and for our customers.
• Responsive to needs - we foster a willingness to change and evolve, informed by knowledge and feedback.
• Excellence in delivery - we have high standards which we continually aim to surpass, by having the right people in the right roles, supported by robust processes and procedures.