Arden & GEM technology partner, ShinyMind, is holding a wellbeing event and providing free access to their health and wellbeing app - exclusively for the nursing family.
ShinyMind has worked closely with the NHS for nearly 20 years to co-create their wellbeing mindset resource in conjunction with nurses, midwives and healthcare support workers. This evidence-based app is proven to increase positivity among nurses, empowering them to understand and manage their emotions and reactions and in turn, help them manage stress more effectively and improve their wellbeing. The app is already supporting over 3,000 nurses and NHS staff, as well as patients and organisations from both the public and corporate sectors.
The ‘You can’t pour from an empty cup’ campaign will commence with a wellbeing event for the nursing family being held virtually at 12:00-13:00 on Thursday 17 November. The event features:
• The launch of the new nursing version of ShinyMind, built by nurses for nurses
• A panel of nurses discussing their lived experiences
• A wellbeing empowerment session delivered by psychotherapist Rebecca Howard
• A new poem dedicated to hard working nurses, midwives and healthcare support workers written and recited by Michael Rosen
• Access to the nursing version of the ShinyMind health and wellbeing app.
Members of the nursing family that would like to attend the event, and access the ShinyMind app, can find out more here.