NHS Arden & GEM CSU will be exhibiting at the first of The King’s Fund’s ‘Towards integrated care systems’ events, taking place in London on Thursday 26 March, to share our key areas of capability that can support each stage of the journey to integrated care.
Part of a series of four events, organised by The King’s Fund, ‘Leading for integrated care’ will provide attendees with expert guidance and practical insights from those leading the way to help others prepare for the transition. Organised in response to the ambition in the NHS Long Term Plan for every part of the country to be an integrated care system by 2021, the event will provide insights into the different leadership skills and behaviours needed to successfully secure more integrated care.
NHS Arden & GEM CSU will be exhibiting at the event to share the key areas of capability that can support your transition including:
- System leadership development - to create the right environment for collaborative and inclusive relationships across the system
- Integrated data and finance - to enable ICSs to navigate the changing demands of integrated systems and shared control totals
- Contracting and payment - model option assessment and incentives and payment mechanisms to drive adoption of new care models
- Strategic workforce development and delivery - at system, place and neighbourhood levels
- Digitally-enabled care - for prevention, diagnosis and care, to improve outcomes, address workforce challenges and deliver cost efficiencies
- Population health management – approaches, including segmentation and modelling, that give a clearer view of the needs of the population.
Our strong background and passion for integrated working across the social care, voluntary, community and health sectors make us your ideal strategic partner.
If you would like to pre-book an appointment with a member of the team please email us at email@example.com.
Keep up to date with all the latest news as it happens on twitter at #TowardsICS.