About this event
This lunchtime webinar will bring together social value leaders from across the health service, local government and voluntary sector to demonstrate the importance of social value to the public sector and share the benefits of a joined up, collaborative approach.
The webinar is free to attend for anyone working in, or with, the public sector with an interest in or responsibility for social value, sustainability, strategy, partnerships or net zero.
The session will take place via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 16 March 2023 between 12pm and 1.30pm.
Chaired by social value specialist, Becky Jones, the webinar will cover:
- The importance of and potential benefits from social value
- How social value pioneers have overcome challenges to implement successful local initiatives
- Findings from Arden & GEM’s recent social value survey
- Support available to ICSs looking to take their social value aims forward.
Becky will be joined by the following expert speakers:
- Alastair Clay, Social Value Lead at NHS England
- Dave Sweeney, Associate Director of Partnerships and Sustainability at Cheshire and Merseyside ICS and winner of the UK Social Value individual leader award
- Shelley Brough, Head of Integrated Commissioning and Social Value Programme Lead at Cheshire East Council
- Mark Swift, CEO at Wellbeing Enterprises Community Interest Company (CIC).
Why should I attend?
As ICSs look for ways to meet their legal duty to deliver the Triple Aim of improved health and wellbeing for everyone, better quality of care for individuals and sustainability of resources, embedding social value can help you achieve these aims while narrowing health inequalities.
Please register below to better understand how together we can meet net zero ambitions and achieve community benefits through a social value approach that puts people at its heart.