Arden & GEM in partnership with Keele University is hosting a free virtual webinar on Tuesday 22 November 2022, 12noon – 2pm, titled ‘Opioids- Safer prescribing in practice’.
This interactive workshop with a question-and-answer session will discuss the safer prescribing of Opioids in General Practice and is designed for all PCN colleagues (all levels of experience) with an interest in opioid prescribing.
Practice Clinical Pharmacist Bharat Patel, Chair of the Midlands Practice Pharmacy Network, will be presenting this interactive workshop which discusses the safer prescribing of Opioids in General Practice and includes a question-and-answer session.
It is designed for all PCN colleagues (all levels of experience) with an interest in opioid prescribing and is a great opportunity to:
- Understand the most up-to-date evidence base around opioid prescribing
- Learn about side effects and long-term risks
- Identify tapering and stopping opioids
- Gain practical tips to supporting safer opioid use in your patients
- Learn about trends in prescribing data
- Discuss and share your experiences with colleagues
If you would like to register for this free event (which has limited spaces) please do so by Friday 18 November 2022.