The Transforming Organisations, Partnerships and Systems (Transform) framework has been officially launched by the East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub, to replace the Commissioning Partnership framework with a refreshed and extended offering.
This multi-specialty support and advisory consultancy services framework is designed to assist trusts with their transformational aims for service delivery and partnership working by providing focused support in the pursuit of service delivery excellence.
NHS Arden & GEM CSU successfully bid for five of the 11 available lots, to provide trusts with:
- Sustainable Services Modelling, Design and Improvement – operational delivery, development and service transformation, including improving patient flow and developing new models of care
- Commercial, Finance and Related Advisory Services – business and financial mechanisms, including business and financial modelling, growth opportunity analysis, programme management, cost reduction approaches, investment support and realising efficiencies
- Procurement Services – expert procurement and commercial knowledge, either for a single procurement of longer term procurement service provisions
- Workforce Transformation – developing workforce efficiencies, such as workforce modelling, addressing and mitigating barriers to recruitment and retention, training and adoption of best practice
- Multidisciplinary Consultancy Services – a broad range of multidisciplinary consultancy and advisory services, for projects with a wide scope.
With a strong track record in bringing together commissioners and providers to work collaborative, and in new ways, to meet system challenges, Arden & GEM is delighted to have been included on the Transform framework and is looking forward to working in partnership with its users.
For more information on the Transform framework, visit https://www.eoecph.nhs.uk.