The Arden & GEM Operational Excellence team is offering FREE Lean training to all our existing CCG customers.
Lean is a process for identifying the least wasteful way to provide value to the customers, it was created and developed by Toyota and in recent years has been successfully introduced into Healthcare.
Our free Lean training is delivered via a half day workshop (hosted internally or externally) utilising our in-house expert Lean practitioners. With extensive experience of developing Lean thinking across a range of NHS organisations, our training is specifically tailored to help commissioners and providers:
• Obtain a high level overview of Lean and the benefits it can deliver for organisations, teams and individuals
• Use 6S (Sort, Set, Shine, Standardise, Sustain, Safety) to develop a standardised, organised and efficient working environment
• Utilise visual management to improve safety, reliability and efficiency
• Implement mistake proofing to increase quality and reduce cost
• Apply set-up reduction to streamline activities and remove set-up wastes
Our multi-disciplinary team has a wealth of experience from the NHS, private and third sectors, which includes working with one of the world’s leading healthcare organisation’s Virginia Mason, based in Seattle, USA. Our training is based on real world NHS experience and we understand the need to transfer knowledge from manufacturing principles to health care and have a wealth of experience doing so. The training can generate improvement ideas within the teams which we can then support to be implemented.
To discuss free Lean training for your organisation please contact our operational excellence team by sending your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org