Embedding social value enables us to create a resilient, sustainable and integrated healthcare system with a happier, healthier workforce.
By working collaboratively, the public sector – and its partners – can play a unique role in positively transforming health and wellbeing but achieving this requires specialist support, access to clear, consistent information, and a way of capturing and measuring progress.
About this event
NHS Arden & GEM and Social Value Quality Mark CIC are working in partnership to nurture and celebrate the highest social value standards in healthcare. At this webinar we are launching the UK’s first social value accreditation developed exclusively for the health sector and sharing how access to specialist support, resources and skills can enable organisations to achieve this.
The session will take place via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 23rd November 2023 between 11am and 12pm.
The webinar is free to attend for anyone working in, or with, the public sector with an interest in or responsibility for social value, sustainability, strategy, partnerships or net zero. This includes Integrated Care Boards, NHS Trusts, primary care, local government, VCFSEs and private sector organisations delivering publicly commissioned health services.
Chaired by Arden & GEM’s Executive Director of Strategy and Innovation, Alison Tonge, the webinar will cover:
- The challenges within healthcare and how a strategic approach to social value can help
- How collaborative working has raised social value standards and is driving community benefit
- The benefits of a health specific quality mark
- The support available for organisations and systems looking to maximise social value.
Alison will be joined by speakers from the public, private and third sectors including:
- Dave Sweeney, Associate Director of Partnerships and Sustainability at NHS Cheshire and Merseyside ICB
- Richard Dickins, Managing Director and Founder at Social Value Quality Mark CIC
- Sinéad Cregan, Director of Development and Innovation at Inspire North
- Becky Jones, Social Value Specialist at NHS Arden & GEM
- Greg Ayles, Head of UK Sales and Operations at TTM.
You can download the full agenda here.
How do I register?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title and organisation and we will send you a Teams joining link for the webinar on Thursday 23rd November.
Join us and discover how, collectively, we can support the positive transformation of UK healthcare.
Find out more about the Social Value Network here.