Arden & GEM is delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting alongside Midlands and Lancashire CSU, North of England CSU (NECS) and South, Central and West CSU (SCW CSU) at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2023, to showcase the expertise of our medicines optimisation teams.
Held at Excel, London between 12 - 13 May 2023, the event is the meeting point for clinical pharmacy professionals from across the UK (and beyond) to come together and be inspired, getting the latest crucial updates and network with peers.
Visit us on stand B48 to find out more about our offer:
- Support and transformation services to health and care systems as non-profit making NHS organisations
- Strategic planning and delivery of cost-effective services to achieve medicines optimisation for ICBs, PCNs and individual practices
- Local and national decision-making around clinical treatments and policy to improve patient outcomes and value for money
Arden & GEM also has two poster submissions at the event:
- Arden & GEM CSU and Health Education England: Mapping career pathways and progression for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. Friday 12 May 13:00 – 17:00
- Arden & GEM CSU and The Black Country and West Birmingham ICB: Accelerating ICS implementation of the Discharge Medicines Service. Saturday 13 May 13:00 – 16:00
Please come along and meet us on stand B48.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to book an appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org