Whether you require an end-to-end contracting process, or support for individual projects, we provide a reliable, responsive and structured contract management service to support your commissioning decisions.
• Broad contracting expertise across a range of providers and types of service including acute, non-acute, vanguards, Any Qualified Provider (AQP), mental health, care home and new emerging Accountable Care Organisations.
• Strong relationships with commissioners and providers, founded upon a shared commitment to high quality, high performing services that create positive experiences for patients and users.
• Rigorous performance management across the complex NHS system, based on our timely and thorough understanding of what is happening on the front line. We manage risk throughout the process to ensure you remain legally compliant, while supporting patient choice and safety.
• An integrated approach, including establishing multidisciplinary contract teams and co-locating key officers within client offices to provide a seamless service, tailored to individual client needs.
• Robust Contract Development Plans for every contract, listing the key tasks, milestones, planned date of completion, roles and responsibilities. Regular monitoring ensures you are kept abreast of any changes or risks.
• Established processes to ensure contract cost sustainability through a range of tried and tested measures designed to eliminate unexpected cost variation.
• A range of best practice tools to aid best value assessment; together with a clear process for action should poor value or poor performance be identified.
• Clear, detailed and accessible dashboard reporting via our Business Intelligence tool, GEMIMA, to enable proactive provider monitoring and quality management.
We understand the challenges of a rapidly changing landscape, which requires innovation in contracting to meet the needs of new and innovative models of care. We have significant experience of managing these complexities and our skilled staff will undertake negotiations on your behalf to ensure your contractual objectives are delivered.
Our large geographical footprint and experience of what works well across a range of providers and service types, ensures our clients benefit from a true ‘at scale’ offer. This means you are always assured of the best advice and provided with innovative contracting solutions to support your strategic commissioning decisions.
We provide contract management services for over 20 CCGs as well as delivering contracting projects for NHS England.
We are working with NHS England on the significant sustainability issues in South Region Specialised Commissioning, including the identification and delivery of a QIPP challenge of over £100m.
We are also in the process of modelling our contract portfolio, to include developing services that will support the emerging healthcare market and in particular the revised models of care surrounding Sustainability and Transformation Plans and vanguard sites.
To view our Contracts, Performance and Provider Management case studies please click here.