Our Human Resources and Organisational Development specialists have the skills and experience to ensure you have the right policies, procedures and training in place to attract and retain the best staff. The NHS Arden & GEM Commissioning Support Unit ‘Hire-to-Retire’ Human Resource, Organisational Development and Payroll Services model combines efficiency and scale with locally embedded experts to meet your changing requirements.
• Specialist support across a wide range of HR challenges from strategic advice through to transactional services, delivered by our team of highly qualified professionals with expertise spanning both the public and private sectors.
• Compliance and legislation advice, including guidance and mentoring for managers across a range of HR issues such as absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and TUPE regulations.
• Learning and development support including skills audits, organisational and individual development planning and training, as well as access to our bespoke Arden & GEM Academy e-learning portal.
• Organisational development and change management services to help you establish the culture, values, change, strategic planning and communications required to improve performance.
• Performance management programmes, designed and implemented to ensure competence, align individual and organisational goals and support managers in tackling poor performance.
• Workforce planning, including identifying skills gaps and supporting organisations through restructuring.
• Recruitment services from developing your talent management strategy to providing end-to-end recruitment programmes and processes for both internal and external appointments.
• Proven mobilisation experience, covering all HR requirements resulting from new contract awards and/or exit plans.
• A full range of flexible and responsive transactional HR services which can be delivered cost effectively, at scale, including:
• Robust procedures that ensure you meet all your reporting and processing obligations accurately, on time and on budget.
We work collaboratively to understand your exact requirements and build a cost effective solution to meet your needs, whether that’s dedicated strategic HR expertise for specific projects or an ongoing consultancy service.
Working with a large number of organisations across multiple locations, we have already developed robust processes and systems and can deliver significant cost efficiencies for all our customers. In addition to our in-house delivery, we bring leading expertise from our specialist private sector partners.
We designed and implemented a bespoke values-based performance management system for a CCG to enable them to develop a set of agreed competencies and behaviours across their organisation. The system promotes the effective management of performance, allowing good practice to be identified, as well as highlighting areas where performance needs to improve.
By implementing Standard Operating Procedures we have streamlined recruitment processes. This work has reduced the time taken to fill posts from 56 to 34 days, increasing quality and maximising NHS Jobs 2 technology.
“Arden & GEM provide Nottingham City CCG with a comprehensive transactional HR service, including recruitment, payroll, and workforce systems (ESR). They provide a timely, responsive and pro-active service that consistently meets all key performance indicators. I am very impressed with the high level of service we continually receive.”
Head of HR and Organisational Development, Nottingham City CCG
Thank you, as always you have done a sterling job and it is much appreciated.