We deliver high quality finance services to our customers which are tailored to individual requirements and underpinned with collaborative working, best practice, governance and quality standards. Working seamlessly with your in-house team, we ensure all your financial targets and duties are met.
• A proven track record of delivering a full suite of finance services to clients:
• A customer-focused approach to financial management, designed to support you throughout the accounting cycle from budget setting through forecasting, reconciliation and the management of external reporting requirements.
• Commitment to the highest standards of financial reporting and corporate governance, as well as operating in accordance with best practice, integrity and ethics.
• Robust and highly accurate financial control processes, all of which are documented and subject to regular review.
• Extensive experience of working with the Oracle system, the Integrated Single Financial Environment and the reporting and coding structures prescribed by NHS England.
• A strong record of working with and managing third party relationships with providers including NHS Shared Business Services, VAT Liaison and our own Counter Fraud development team.
• Accredited Safe Haven status which means we are able to validate invoices that require the handling of patient data.
• A collaborative approach to working with local authorities to ensure the appropriate split of costs where joint packages of care are commissioned.
Our team has a wealth of expertise and wide-ranging experience gained from careers within the NHS, private and other public sector organisations (including audit).
In addition, our size and experience has allowed us to develop a high degree of subject matter expertise, alongside formal Continuous Professional Development and qualifications, all of which ensure we provide you with an ideal mix of up to date skills and best practice understanding.
Our team is particularly skilled at navigating the complexities of funding for Continuing Healthcare and Personal Health Budgets.
We are active participants in the Future Focussed Finance Programme and are a key member of the regional Health Finance Management Association.
Our approach to finance services is to work seamlessly with our clients, providing expertise and guidance as part of their extended team.
“Just a short note to say thanks to all in finance for a really successful year end. We hit our target and we submitted in advance of deadline so well done to everyone.
Perhaps more importantly I’m happy that the product and outputs are of a high quality.”
Chief Finance Officer, Derbyshire CCG
“I just wanted to pass on the thanks of the Hardwick finance team for the work that the Arden & GEM finance team have done to support the production of our final accounts. The whole process has gone remarkably smoothly and we are very grateful for you and your team’s support, assistance and advice.”
Chief Finance Officer, Hardwick CCG
Events and campaigns such as this are always beneficial to both patients and our wider health infrastructure. We appreciated the opportunity to obtain patient stories as a result of this activity and thank the CSU for working across agencies.